- A proponent of democracy, rule of the people
- A member of a political party named the Democratic Party,often meaning specifically:
- A member of the United States political party, the Democratic Party
- The term comes from the Greek word δημοκρατία (dēmokratía) "rule of the people"
- Demos="common people", kratic= "rule", "strength".
- The Democrats are socially liberal, and fiscal liberal. They believe that a Leftist government can help the elderly, the economically disadvantaged, minorities, through taxes to make everything equal.This is know as Left Statist. Clearly not the right remedy for this problem. Lasizze faire markets, money backed by a commodity, or gold,silver. Let people keep their property( money, real state etc.) without taxation.This just a few things that Libertarians differ from the Democrats.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Democrats! who are they?
Democrat may refer to: